On arrive at Port Blair morning/ afternoon, our representative will be waiting outside holding a placard with your name on it receive you at Airport and escort you to check inn to the Hotel / Resort. After check-in at the hotel. Take rest for a while. The tour starts the breath taking trip to carbyn ‘cove Beach-one of the most popular coconut palm fringed beach. This is 7km away from port Blair city .it is the best place for swimming and sun-basking. In evening move towards to view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving light &sound show. Get dropped at hotel Overnight stay at respective Hotel /Resort at Port Blair.
After Breakfast The voyage begins in a Boat towards Ross Island, the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Chief Commissioner’s House, Government House, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming Pool, etc. and all in dilapidated condition. And then in the same boat, trip to North Bay (coral Island) - to see coals reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life through glass bottom boat ride. Optional activities like :- (scuba Diving ,sea walk , coral safari , Andaman Dolphin, Glass Bottom Boat at their own cost ) Get dropped at hotel Overnight stay at respective Hotel /Resort at Port Blair.
Transfer to Havelock Island by morning Cruise/ferry. Havelock islands situated about 60 km away from port Blair is the most popular tourist destination. On reaching Havelock Island, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the resort. After relaxation visit the famous RadhanagarBeach the Times Magazine rated the finest beach among the best beaches in Asia overnight at Havelock.
Morning at leisure. Later you will explore one another beach, kalapathar beach this beach famous for coral’s. in the afternoon transfer to Neil island. our representative attend you and drop you to your hotel rest and refresh yourself .then visit laxaman pur Beach known as the sunset point of Neil islands Overnight at Neil island.
After Breakfast to proceed for this beautiful island with lush green forest and sandy beaches Bharatpur beach. and according to water tide visit natural bridge after visit get dropped at harbour for return to port Blair. Stay Overnight at Port Blair.
Early morning around 3:00 am depart to Baratang islands (110km) Road drive, crossing the grand ATR covered with dense tropical forest on both side after reaching. You will enjoy the fibre boat ride through a fascinating Mangrove Drive, which leads to the start point of the trek to limestone cave trek through dense forest to reach the lime stone cave. Made up of the mineral Calcite (calcium carbonate) the cave contains beautiful cave formation .Then proceed to Rangat . Overnight stays at Rangat.
Early morning proceed to Diglipur ,After reaching Ariel bay jetty Take speed Boat Move to Ross and Smith Islands(Ross and Smith Are two Islands , Both are connected together by a Sand Bar to make a single group of islands are joined by Nature sand Bar, water is crystal clear and germ green colour)Later Evening back to Mayabunder. Overnight stays at Mayabunder.
Early morning back to port Blair. The tour starts on the way visit Dhanianalla, Amkunj Beach Morichdera Later noon back to port Blair through jarawa passage. Over Night stay at port Blair.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and our representative will drop you to the Port Blair. Airport with magical lifetime memories of your holidays. We thank you for giving us the opportunity To serve you & look forward to serve you many more times in the future.
1) Accommodation in 01 DBRL A/C room for 03 nights with breakfast at Port Blair.
2) Accommodation in 01 DBRL A/C cottage for 2 nights with breakfast at Havelock Island.
3) All transfer in 01 A/C private car at Port Blair.
4) All transfer in 01 A/C private car at Havelock Island.
5) All transfer in 01 A/C private car at Neil Island.
6) Entry and ferry tickets to visit all the places of sightseeing.
7) All days sightseeing according to the itinerary.
8) Transfer to Havelock and Neil Island by A/C luxury tourist ferry (kindly note if the private ferry is not operating then the guest will be transferred by Govt. ferry)
1) Flower bed decoration.
2) Candle lite dinner.
1) snorkelling trips complementary.
2) All applicable taxes.
1) Lunch & dinner is not inclusive in the package.
2) Vehicle at disposal.
3) 4.5% service tax extra on total package.
4) Any extra excursion apart from the suggested itinerary.
5) Water sport activities are not included in the package.
6) To and from airline/ship tickets to Port Blair are not included.
7) Personal expenses.
8) Room services, laundry, telephone charges, Ross Island maintenance fee.
9) Expenses occurred due to bad weather, Flight or ferry cancellation, strike or any political unrest to be paid by guest as per actual.