On arrive at Port Blair morning/ afternoon, our representative will be waiting outside holding a placard with your name on it receive you at Airport and escort you to check inn to the Hotel / Resort. After check-in at the hotel. Take rest for a while. the sightseeing tour in and around the city like Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) - gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, Corals marine life, geography and archaeology of these islands, Mini zoo - houses some of the rare species of endemic birds and animals found in these islands, Chatham Saw Mill - one of the oldest and largest wood mill in Asia, Forest museum - offers an insight into forest activities through scale models and displays decorative pieces made of famous woods, Anthropological Museum - displays tribal essential and artefacts, Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) - exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands & cellular beach and light and sound show. later, proceed for carbyn ‘cove Beach-one of the most popular coconut palm fringed beach. Overnight stay at Port Blairr
Early morning around 3:00 am depart to Baratang islands (110km) Road drive, crossing the grand ATR covered with dense tropical forest on both side after reaching. You will enjoy the fibre boat ride through a fascinating Mangrove Drive, which leads to the start point of the trek to limestone cave trek through dense forest to reach the lime stone cave. Made up of the mineral Calcite (calcium carbonate) the cave contains beautiful cave formation. Return back to port Blair by the same route. Overnight stay at port Blair.
Transfer to Havelock Island by morning Cruise/ferry. Havelock islands situated about 60 km away from port Blair is the most popular tourist destination. On reaching Havelock Island, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the resort. After relaxation visit the famous RadhanagarBeach and elephant beach the Times Magazine rated the finest beach among the best beaches in Asia overnight at Havelock.
In the afternoon transfer to Neil island. our representative attends you and drop you to your hotel. then visit natural rock bridge Naturally built coral bridge at Neil Island in Andaman is really a magnificent tourist spot. Walked for a few minutes on sand and then have to walk carefully on the rocks. For old fellow it is quite difficult. Sea-cucumber, star fish, corals, small crabs & variety of colourful fishes are found here. It is totally a different type of beach called dead coral beach.(Note: natural rock bridge tour depend on tide only low tide is there so we visit) later we visit Sita pur beach, bharat pur beach and Laxman pur beach as the sunset point of Neil islands Overnight at Neil island.
After breakfast check out from the hotel Transfer to Port Blair by morning ferry. our representative attend you and drop you to your hotel rest and refresh yourself .then visit chidiya tapu Famous for sunset views and for bird watching, Chidiya Tapu is a part of the Andaman . It is also known as the Sunset Point and Bird Island. Overnight at Port Blair.
After Breakfast The voyage begins in a Boat towards Ross Island, North and viper island the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Chief Commissioner’s House, Government House, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming Pool, etc. and all in dilapidated condition. And then in the same boat, trip to North Bay (coral Island) - to see coals reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life through glass bottom boat ride. Optional activities like :- (scuba Diving ,sea walk , coral safari , Andaman Dolphin, Glass Bottom Boat at their own cost ) Get dropped at hotel Overnight stay at respective Hotel /Resort at Port Blair
After Breakfast the program for Wandoor Beach- the island has imposing greenery and a beach that offers mesmerizing views of the sunset. And Jolly Buoy island is one of the most pristine islands Wonderful place. Excellent place to see corals. Overnight stay at Port Blair
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and our representative will drop you to the Port Blair. Airport with magical lifetime memories of your holidays. We thank you for giving us the opportunity To serve you & look forward to serve you many more times in the future.
1) Accommodation in 01 DBRL A/C room for 03 nights with breakfast at Port Blair.
2) Accommodation in 01 DBRL A/C cottage for 2 nights with breakfast at Havelock Island.
3) All transfer in 01 A/C private car at Port Blair.
4) All transfer in 01 A/C private car at Havelock Island.
5) All transfer in 01 A/C private car at Neil Island.
6) Entry and ferry tickets to visit all the places of sightseeing.
7) All days sightseeing according to the itinerary.
8) Transfer to Havelock and Neil Island by A/C luxury tourist ferry (kindly note if the private ferry is not operating then the guest will be transferred by Govt. ferry)
1) Flower bed decoration.
2) Candle lite dinner.
1) snorkelling trips complementary.
2) All applicable taxes.
1) Lunch & dinner is not inclusive in the package.
2) Vehicle at disposal.
3) 4.5% service tax extra on total package.
4) Any extra excursion apart from the suggested itinerary.
5) Water sport activities are not included in the package.
6) To and from airline/ship tickets to Port Blair are not included.
7) Personal expenses.
8) Room services, laundry, telephone charges, Ross Island maintenance fee.
9) Expenses occurred due to bad weather, Flight or ferry cancellation, strike or any political unrest to be paid by guest as per actual.