On arrive at Port Blair morning/ afternoon, our representative will be waiting outside holding a placard with your name on it receive you at Airport and escort you to check inn to the Hotel / Resort. After check-in at the hotel take rest for a while. The tour starts the breath-taking trip to carbyn ‘cove Beach-one of the most popular coconut palm fringed beach. This is 7km away from port Blair city .it is the best place for swimming and sun-basking. In evening move towards to view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving light &sound show. Get dropped at hotel Overnight stay at respective Hotel /Resort at Port Blair
After Breakfast The voyage begins in a Boat towards Ross Island, viper island and north bay was the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Chief Commissioner’s House, Government House, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming Pool, etc. and all in dilapidated condition. And then in the same boat, trip to North Bay (coral Island) - to see coals reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life through glass bottom boat ride. Optional activities like :- (scuba Diving ,sea walk , coral safari , Andaman Dolphin, Glass Bottom Boat at their own cost ) Get dropped at hotel Overnight stay at respective Hotel /Resort at Port Blair.
Transfer to Havelock Island by morning Cruise/ferry. Havelock islands situated about 60 km away from port Blair is the most popular tourist destination. On reaching Havelock Island, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the resort. After relaxation trip to visit the famous Radhanagar Beach the Times Magazine rated the finest beach among the best beaches in Asia and It is an ideal place for swimming and sea bathing. You will be impressed by the stunning scenic beauty of the beach. You can spend a great time at the beach. overnight stay at Havelock.
Check out hotel according to hotel policies. After breakfast visit kalapathar beaches a small but charming beach in the Havelock Island. This stunning beach has golden sand beds and turquoise blue water. The beach lies next to the village of Kalapathar. Hence it derives its name from the beach. in the afternoon transfer to Neil island. check inn according to time visit Laxman pur beach the sun set point of Neil islands. Overnight at Neil island.
After Breakfast to proceed for this beautiful island with lush green forest and sandy beach Bharat pur beach. after visit Get dropped at jetty for return to port Blair. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
After Breakfast the program for City Tour begins with the sightseeing tour in and around the city like Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) - gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, Corals marine life, geography and archaeology of these islands, Mini zoo - houses some of the rare species of endemic birds and animals found in these islands, Chatham Saw Mill - one of the oldest and largest wood mill in Asia, Forest museum - offers an insight into forest activities through scale models and displays decorative pieces made of famous woods, Anthropological Museum - displays tribal essential and artefacts, Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) - exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands & Cellular Jail - Afternoon, proceed for Wandoor Beach- the island has imposing greenery and a beach that offers mesmerizing views of the sunset. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and our representative will drop you to the Port Blair Airport with magical lifetime memories of your holidays. We thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you & look forward to serve you many more times in the future.
1) Accommodation in 01 DBRL A/C room for 03 nights with breakfast at Port Blair.
2) Accommodation in 01 DBRL A/C cottage for 2 nights with breakfast at Havelock Island.
3) All transfer in 01 A/C private car at Port Blair.
4) All transfer in 01 A/C private car at Havelock Island.
5) All transfer in 01 A/C private car at Neil Island.
6) All days sightseeing according to the itinerary.
7) Transfer to Havelock and Neil Island by A/C luxury tourist ferry (kindly note if the private ferry is not operating then the guest will be transferred by Govt. ferry)
1) Flower bed decoration.
2) Candle lite dinner.
1) snorkelling trips complementary.
2) All applicable taxes.
1) Lunch & dinner is not inclusive in the package.
2) Vehicle at disposal.
3) 4.5% service tax extra on total package.
4) Any extra excursion apart from the suggested itinerary.
5) Water sport activities are not included in the package.
6) To and from airline/ship tickets to Port Blair are not included.
7) Personal expenses.
8) Room services, laundry, telephone charges, Ross Island maintenance fee.
9) Expenses occurred due to bad weather, Flight or ferry cancellation, strike or any political unrest to be paid by guest as per actual.